(1) Abilities in analysis of works of art and architecture and in gathering and exploring resources relative to art historical research.
(2) Abilities in formulating and investigating special topics in art history.
(1) Basic abilities to identify and analyze art works.
(2) Abilities in practical applications of art history knowledge (to explain, to teach, to transmit, to write and to edit works in topics related to art history).
(1) Aesthetic sensitivity and concern for humanities.
(2) Independent judgment and critical thinking.
(1) Comprehension of cultural heritage conservation and preservation.
(2) Global vision in cross-culture issues and international-exchange affairs and respect for the diversity and difference between arts and cultures.